Monday, August 29, 2011

Italian Chicken Panini

I just love a good sandwich and a panini is a great way to go!

Very easy to throw together....

with lots of fresh flavors!

Oven roasted chicken = deli chicken... all the work is

done for you! (Love that!)

Ingredient List:

bread

pesto

mayo

oven roasted chicken

deli smoked ham

mozzarella cheese

roasted red pepper

butter


Spread one side of bread with mayo and the other with pesto....

layer meats, cheese and peppers.

Throw on panini maker for a few minutes.....

Once cheese is melted and bread is toasted....

you are ready to dig in!

Enjoy!

Printable Recipe

**Recipe adapted from Cooking with Sugar blog

6 comments:

  1. Oh heck girl...I know what I am having for lunch now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited..i had everything except the peppers so I made this for lunch!!! It was very delicious!!! Cant wait to try it with the peppers though..would be even better i bet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I missed out on this one!! Looks delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it would have some real CRUNCH! yuuum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one delicious looking panini!

    ReplyDelete