Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crescent Roll Lasagna

Look at all that creamy, meaty goodness!!
This is a really easy and delicious week night meal-I know you all are gonna be needing recipes like this one during this very busy Christmas season!!!
The good thing about this recipe is the basic ingredients-you'll probably have most of them on hand!:)
*recipe adapted from The Best Cooks Come From A Cottage Kitchen
Here's the ingredient rundown:

Package of crescent rolls
Unroll 1/2 of pkg and press out flat onto cookie sheet

1 lb. browned Hamburger, onion, garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper
tomato paste
Mix together and simmer for a couple mins.

1/2 c. cream cheese and 1 t. parsley-stir together in a small bowl.

Top the pressed out roll with the meat mix first, then spread with the cream cheese.
Top with 4 oz Mozzarella cheese.

Unroll 2nd half of rolls and place on top and pinch seams together.
Brush with egg, and if desired sprinkle with poppyseed.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 mins.
Golden!
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.

Then you and your family just enjoy it!:)

12 comments:

  1. mmmm, it looks so filling and warm, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's not exactly lasagna, more like a roulade or something, but it looks really fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the combination of cream cheese and lasagna filling. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow does that look delicious! I mean wow! I'm totally bookmarking this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great recipe for this busy time of year! I know this would be a huge hit at my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ran out and bought the ingredients this morning. Can't wait to make this tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out, but I suspect it will be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly -- that looks like num nummy num to me! I love a change up! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite kind of recipe - easy and delicious!! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks great!!

    Also, wanted to remind you Merry Monday's theme is Mint! Hope you can join!

    http://clearlyclaireblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/anyone-care-to-join-merry-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fab, I have saved it to try it! Thanks so much!! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made this tonight loved it, thanks so much! I'll post a link to you when I post it!

    ReplyDelete