Monday, March 28, 2011

Italian Subs

Look at all those layers of goodness!!!

I am drooling just looking at the picture... lol!

When I saw this recipe in the March 2011 Food Network Magazine

I knew it was going to be a hit! First of all I

love sandwiches so you really can't go wrong with this sub and

if it says Italian, I usually want to try it! (Kinds drives my husband crazy! :))


Also very easy to throw together for a big crowd!

Grab a loaf of Italian soft bread, layer on cheese, salami, ham, mortadella,

capicola (I couldn't find it.. so just doubled up the salami!), lettuce, onion,

pepperoncini, tomatoes and top with oregano, red wine vinegar, olive oil,

salt and pepper and you have one delicious sub!

Definitely one to add to you list to make again... Enjoy!

Printable Recipe

8 comments:

  1. I love a good sandwich too, so this is already calling my name....Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so making me hungry again and I just ate breakfast!
    Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been TOO long since I've had a really good sandwich. I want to bite this one through my screen. Now I will have to go open my FN mag and find out what other awesome sammies are in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat looks awesome michelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....I want! That looks like an amazing meal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM!

    I believe thats what's for lunch tomorrow!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the hubs will enjoy this for dinner tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want one of those for my lunch tomorrow! (With a side of potato chips please?) It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete