Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Italian Chicken Sandwiches on Foccacia

Here is a sandwich that is so deliciously fresh tasting!
A big starred MUST TRY!!!
This recipe has been staring me in the face for months-
every time I opened the fridge door...

'cuz it's on the back of the Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil jar;)
I revised it a little though...you know me can't just follow a recipe!
This would be a really quick throw together one if you follow it as written on the back-
but I decided to make my own focaccia bread, recipe for that soon to follow:)
~
Instead of buying pre-grilled chicken-I seasoned and grilled fresh.
Be sure to pound it pretty thin.

I used my panini maker:)

Split open a piece of focaccia bread and spread a little mayo on

Have you ever roasted your own peppers??
YUM!!!
SOOO so good!

slice up chicken, onions, and roasted pepper

So for the recipe rundown:

focaccia bread
mayo
grilled chicken breast strips
provolone cheese
roasted yellow pepper
baby spinach
red onion

Make this sandwich sooner rather than later;)
Enjoy!!!


6 comments:

  1. Oohhh I love sandwiches...they are so easy and this looks really good..im looking forward to the bread recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm sounds delicious! Focaccia bread is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always say that i like sandwiches as long as they are done right, and this is done RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth was watering looking at your pictures. This would be perfect for tonight's dinner for us. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yummy! I could totally go for one of these right now. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't met a focaccia I haven't liked!! This looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete