Friday, September 23, 2011

Toffee Chip Shortbread Cookies




The dark brown sugar is what makes these cookies so delicious!
They are crisp and crunchy and go great with a steaming cup of coffee or tea.
Also these seem like Fall cookies...don't ya think;)
Welcome to another Cookie Friday!
*recipe from Betty Crocker Cookies and Bars book*
~
Ingredients:
room temp. butter


my change-up: dark brown sugar




throw 'em together

beat well...

like so:)


add 2 c. flour and 1 c. toffee chips




mix slightly



scoop and drop

flatten with a glass dipped in sugar

bake @ 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

for a little something extra dip in melted milk chocolate


MmmmmmYUM!!!
Enjoy!!





7 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I love anything toffee-ish. Please send some my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet these are yummy with tea! I just bought some toffee chips yesterday- I must have known I'd need them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Toffee flavor is my fave! I'll try these with GF flour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying. What fun to find something with toffee chips. And then you dip them in chocolate and I am grabbing the monitor.

    ReplyDelete