Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fresh Raspberry Crisp

I love this time of year!!!
All the fresh fruits and veggies are ripe for the pickin'!
The kiddos and I have been out picking raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries and my freezer is packed to prove it;)
I also love, love crisps-this one is soooo easy and super flavorful.
~
Recipe rundown:
*recipe from Cooks.com*
raspberries
sugar
butter
flour
brown sugar
oats
pecans

Get yourself some fresh picked raspberries

sprinkle with sugar

mix up crumb topping:
butter, brown sugar, oats and pecans

sprinkle topping over raspberries

Top with whipped cream and savor the fruits of Summer!!
I don't know about anyone else but I'm hanging on to Summer with everything I've got-even though the kiddos go back to school today....ugh sooooo not ready for school to start!!
~
Enjoy!!!


4 comments:

  1. I adore fruit cobbler! I've never had or made a raspberry cobbler. Sounds really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've had a raspberry crisp before. But the raspberries at my inlaws are ripening up, now - this is the perfect reason to steal a bunch of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can eat raspberries by the handfuls. Love them. This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete